Christmas Baking

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

On "Bake Cookies Day" which was on Wednesday I baked a batch of delicious cookies for Christmas. I decided to bake Butter and Thumbprint cookies, and Gingerbread men and women :)

(Sweatshirt and pants from Charlotte Russe)

Thumbprint cookies are my favorite. I filled them with raspberry and strawberry jam.

I had a lot of fun icing gingerbread men or women. Each individual cookie got a different face.








What are your favorite cookies for Christmas?


[[ BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK ||  INSTAGRAM || TUMBLR || PINTEREST ]]

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas ♥ Hope you have a fabulous time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg they look delicious! :o
    Could you share your recipes some time in the future? The gingerbreadmen look perfect! :D
    Merry Christmas! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. belgian choco ones. eating them as i type... whoops :)

    gorgeous pics & nice blog!!

    xoxo hobovogue.com . ღ

    ReplyDelete