Manicure #8 - Halloween Nails

Monday, October 28, 2013

As you can see in the photos I got rid of my artificial nails. I've noticed that they destroyed and dried out my natural ones. Also I missed painting my own nails the way I want to paint and whenever I want to.
Since Halloween is around the corner I've painted them Halloween themed.

Halloween Nails, Pumpkin, Halloween





I have used:
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear "Sun Kissed"
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear "Black out"
- Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Halloween Nails, Pumpkin, Halloween


 Are you going to paint your nails Halloween themed? :) 
 



















3 comments:

  1. Schöner Post, toller Blog :)
    Schau gerne mal bei mir vorbei wenn du magst. Wenn du Lust auf gegenseitiges Folgen hast, lass es mich wissen :) Würde mich freuen! Liebst, Chiara von http://modemood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I use the exact same black polish, but it always chips off! I need to get some Seche Vite! I used to work in a salon... that stuff is amazing!

    African Turquoise Pendant Giveaway
    One week left:
    Mint Green Bead Bracelet Giveaway
    Two weeks left:
    Gold Wrap Ring Giveaway

    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks really good! <3

    http://totallykaty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete